Thursday, April 7, 2011

Video: Arnold Schwarzenegger So Super Hero in Film Cartoons




CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES, News Celebrities - Arnold Schwarzenegger, Hollywood actor and former Governor of California is truly back into the world of film. But do not be surprised if this film is very different from the actions of a usual game played.

As a `heating`, Austria with a bloody actor Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger's full name is didaulat become a cartoon defender of truth The Governator. The film is inspired by Arnie's life experience in the political world is said to be aired on a TV Show.

The Governator told me about a superhero that is often beyond help because of legal restrictions or a clash with the political system. `I want to surprise the fans, with my appearance in this animated film.

Voice characters in this film is my voice and really describe about myself, `he said in an interview.