Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Celine Dion Will Stop Singing


The news circulating since she gave birth to twins, Eddy and Nelson in December 2010 lalu.Mempunyai three children make the singer Celine Dion hassle of dividing time between family with his career. Chanter 'My Heart Will Go On' was also reported to stop singing. However, the singer admitted the 42-year career is still hard to remove.

"I want to stop singing, honest. Now I know what it is to be a mother and I saw that I could have it all, ". But this time

This, he admitted that he could not give definite answers about their future. Being a mother is the best thing for him, but on the other hand the wife of Rene Angelil also feel pleasure at being on stage.

"I feel like a wine that is better when it was long. I also know, I can not sing forever. But as long as I can, I'll do it, "he said.